Hochdruckmischköpfe werden in Korea von der Firma DUT Korea hergestellt und sind weltweit für ihre Zuverlässigkeit bekannt.
Zögern Sie nicht, uns für weitere Informationen zu kontaktieren
2K ,3K, 4K, 4KS
2K – 2 Components (POL / ISO) with general two nozzle assemblies
3K – 3 Components (POL / ISO / Pigment) with general two nozzle Assemblies and one pigment injector
4K – 4 Components (POL / ISO) with dual head and general fourNozzle assemblies
4KSH – 4 Components (POL / ISO) with general four nozzle assemblies
High mixing efficiency by double tilted injection nozzle.
Stable laminar flow-smoothing of the mixture stream & wide laminar range.
Suitable for rigid and flexible foam with low and high viscosity.
Innovative nozzle control for minimum switching times at multi-component.
Economical and reliable.
Long operation life & Low maintenance cost.
Anti-stick locking design and Anti-scrap floating design.
Principle of DUT’s Mixing Head
|Double Tilted Injection||L – Type Injection||R- Type Injection|
|The enhance of initial kinetic energy which is caused by 1st and 2nd collision.||Easy maintenance & repair||High mixing efficiency by R-Type Injection System|
|Installation of Nozzle block to supply materials||Huge output manufacture|
|Long operation life & low maintenance cost|
|The enhance of kinetic energy and Laminar Flow by reverse||Easy Nozzle set up||High compatibility with various type of injection machine|
|Maximize offset process of kinetic energy by the maximum mixing efficiency of high viscosity materials The most soft laminar flow at Outlet pipe||Design which is removed a piping interference Easy disassembly & assembly||Stable laminar flow|
|High efficiency with ecomonical price.|
DUT Korea Launch Double
Tilted Rear Chamber Mixing System
A NEW MIXING HEAD „DTRC“ Series
DUT introduces „Double Tilted Rear Chamber Mixing System“
DUT’s Double Tilted Rear Changer Mixing Head System (DTRC) is designed to make maximum mixing efficiency while still maintaining a desirable laminar flow. The DTRC Mix Heads are engineered to provide more chemical stream collisions (Impingement) inside the mix head’s mixing chamber via double tilted nozzle angle. Moreover, the additional space provided in the mixing chamber for mixing is then able to provide the customers with the best mixing efficiency with lower pressure than previous L-type systems that are currently available by other OEM’s.
• Maximum efficiency by „Double Tilted Rear Chamber Mixing System“
• Ability to obtain the best mixing efficiency with lower pressure than other OEM’s mixing systems
• High compatibility with various type of foaming machine
• Innovative nozzle control for minimum switching times for use with multi-component
• Anti-stick locking design (X-groove technology has applied to cleaning piston) & Anti-scrap floating design.
• Long life cycle & low maintenance costs
• Repeatable Stroke adjustments (for L-Style Mix Heads) from one mix head to the next
• The enhancement of the initial kinetic energy, which is caused by 1st and 2nd collisions
• The kinetic energy and laminar flow are further enhanced by the reversing effect in the extended mixing chamber
• With high viscosity materials, the DTRC maximizes the mixing efficiency by offsetting the process of kinetic energy
• The DTRC provides the softest laminar flow available with the best mixed Polyurethane.